Monday, July 19, 2010

Dedicated to You...

You....

Some people may call you as Mr Romeo..
but to me i think you are not legible to be called Mr Romeo..
Mr Romeo dies for his Miss Juliet..
but you...

do things which are in contrary to that of Mr Romeo..
so because of that are you entitle for that Mr Romeo????
to me you do not deserve the nickname Mr Romeo..

JUST YESTERDAY
i was your baby..
you told me YOU love me..
you told me i mean everything for you..
you would like to be with me until the end of time..

BUT TODAY
you go off..
you tell me ..
we are not meant for each other..
it was a mistake choosing you as my beloved..
there is no chemistry between us..

AFTER THAT...
you keep quiet..
you do not want to have anything to do with me..
you desserted me..
you isolated yourself from me....
you keep silent as tho we are in a different planet..

DO YOU KNOW..
that when you left me...
i was in misery...
i collapsed...
the whole world is upside down..
i just can't help ..
i keep blaming myself..
i feel that i am hopeless..
i am the most unfortunate ...

AND YOU..
feels so great..
put your head up high..
and start browsing around proudly..
without even care to see how my well being is..

YOU SHOULD REALISE....
that by doing so..
you are letting me down...

WHY...
do you have to do this..
did you give me hope..
if you are doubtful of yourself...

DO YOU THINK..
that by browsing around..
you will be able to find someone ...
that will fulfill your taste..

JUST
bear in mind that..
nobody is perfect..
for a new relationship that you are going to establish..
there will be some missing things..

SOO..

you cannot find 1 Miss Right..
you will have to be the MR Right yourself..
..the pain and the misery that you presented...
may one day be a present for you too..

WELL...
don't be surprise that .. after what YOU have done..
i have establish in myself some sort of immunity...
should you meet me again ..
i will not be the crying baby that you once knew..
i will be a stronger person..

No comments:

Post a Comment