Saturday, July 17, 2010

Friend vs lover

Friend
True and sincere friendship knows no bound....
You cannot say you have lost a friend.. If a friendship is capable of ending ..it is because it has never exixted...
True friendship is when silence between 2 people is comfortable..
A best friend is one who can see the pain in your eyes while the rest of the world believes the smile on your face....
Silence ia a true friend who never betrays...
Later...
if ever you encounter each other...
it excites you..
from far you will scream and rush to hug and kiss..
ohhh.. long time no see..
how are you...
bla...bla...bla.. ha...ha...ha...
Ok keep in touch...

Lover
I have found some one new... This is the last contact... goodbye...Nice knowing you.. Tq for your companion.. tq for giving me a sense of happiness...
Breaking off means... do not contact me any more... we have no more relationship... just bear in mind that i have never existed in your world.. and you never existed in my world..
Darling... every minute i miss you.... every minute i want to say i love you... every second i am thinking of you... every minute i want to hold you in my arms... you existed in my dreams.. everytime i dream of you... everywhere i go.. you are by my side...
Time will heal you of your pain... for this moment what you need is time..and not me.. Take care... if we are fated to be together... well see you again one day
(After that silence.. hset off... ym off... email off no response...
Silence untill the end of the world)
Later..if ever you encounnter each other...
you will try to avoid yourself..
from far you will say..
thats my ex....

Sooo.. the morale is
would you rather be a friend or a lover...
if only lovers can be friends
but can friends be lover???
When lover can be friend
and friend can be lover..
Finally when friend lover can be your soulmate..
thats when true and real happiness is in your way..
If ever you can remain as that..
well good luck and happy browsing everyone....

Finally...
Song lyrics which can be used as your guideline in your future relationship..
(From a hubby to his wife)
You are my bread when i am hungry..
You are my shelter in trouble winds..
You are my anchor in life ever..
But most of all you are my best friend....

No comments:

Post a Comment