Thursday, July 22, 2010

i am sorry..

( This entry is a special dedication)
i never realise that i mean something to you..
i am sorry if i am too blind to realise that..
well maybe cos of trauma..
i seem to have a different view of everything about you..
if i am wrong ..
please accept my thousands apologies...
i never realise that at times you need me soo much by your side..
is it because of my past experience..
that i become too indifferent towards you..

I am sorry..
but i think i have my own reason..
which i hope you will be open minded enough to understand..
and maybe as they say..
put yourself in my shoes..
cos to me..
i am not to be blamed totally about this..
you have a part in installing in me these values..
after what i have gone through..
i think anybody would feel the same as i do..
..
but let bygone be bygone..
and i hope i will be more sensitive and considerate
(which i claim myself to be)
and be more understanding towards you
after this....

No comments:

Post a Comment